Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Ice cream truck

I have never been a HUGE lover of the neighborhood ice cream truck...well, I have a new opinion about it! This particular one anyway. Britlyn heard the ice cream truck so luke grabbed some money and they ran out the door. I was hesitant at the idea, but grabbed my camera and out the door me and kolten went! She had alot of fun picking out a popsicle, and the ladies were SUPER nice to us. It wasn't as bad as I thought. I am just not sure about things like this in a big city like this, but the ladies were really nice and talked to us so :) If it wasn't so expensive i'd let her get one everytime they came around. She had a blast and her popsicle was kinda good...and we're still alive, so it was a good experience after all! Picking out a popsicle (2$)
Showing me the one she picked out
smiling like the face on her popsicle (priceless)

eating her popsicle as the icecream truck drives away

No comments: