Throughout the fall there had been quite a few parades that we got to go to. Every parade had a big huge ship with Ariel and Prince Eric and Ursula with Sabastian following the ship. Britlyn was ecstatic everytime she saw it. I remember one time Ariel waved specifically at her and she about melted! She was so excited!! It was a Tuacahn float so it all looked pretty realistic. Tuacahn was putting on The little Mermaid and I wanted to take her to it SO bad! Well one day Luke was at work and some guys came in...Long story short, Luke ended up talking to them and found out they were in the show! He told them that he had a daughter that really wanted to go. Well they went on their way and that was that. Well the next day that same kid came in looking for Luke and he had 2 tickets to go see the show that night!! Luke came home and handed them to me and I am not sure who was more excited...Me or her :) So Britlyn and I had a Mommy Daughter date to see The Little Mermaid. She hadn't ever seen the movie, just read the book. So some parts were a little confusing to her...but she loved it! I didn't tell her where we were going. She just had to figure it out once we got there! It was such a fun surprise! We had such a great time and the show was AWESOME! they did such a good job I thought! I love spending time with her. she is such a sweet little girl! I love her to pieces!


No comments:
Post a Comment