Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, June 17, 2011

Best Friend Babies!!

 This is a really late post, but I really wanted to post about it, cuz things like this don't happen very often! We have been so blessed to be able to have made some AMAZING friends down here in arizona! I am so greatful for the friendship that I have with these girls! I am definately going to miss them more than anything when we move! (I have already cried at the thought of leaving them. and we don't move for 2 more weeks! yes i know, im a baby) But we have had awesome times, sad times, hard times, funny times, and NUMEROUS awesome, really really really late night (or maybe i should say early morning :) ) girls night outs! anyway, on to the pictures! :) Jaymie was expecting her baby boy on April 15th, Carly was expecting her surprise baby on April 22, and I was expecting my baby boy on April 26th! What 3 girls wouldn't be excited about this :) we were exstatic!! Well carly jumped the gun and had baby Tate on April 12th, Jaymie's baby Nixon was born through ADOPTION on april 17th, and baby Koy was born on April 22nd. SO they are all 5 days apart :) Does it get more fun than that??? I think not :)
 Jaymie and Nixon 11 days old      Carly and Tate 16 days old     Me (I look scary) and Koy 6 days old
 Tate Nixon and Koy
Not only are their mommies good friends, but they are too. they just don't know it yet :)

No comments: