So life has been SO crazy around here lately that I have totally abandoned this blog! I finally got a few spare minutes to upload a ton of pictures from our Utah trip! We always have such a fun time there and britlyn never wants to leave grandpa's house! Someday we'll be alot closer and we can't WAIT!! I won't post too much cuz the pictures explain it all. And there is a billion of em anyway :)
Helping grandpa pick tomoatoes! Aren't those tomatoe plants ridiculously HUGE??
Meet ED the frog! Ed joined our family through uncle Kaydon getting asked out on a date! Britlyn adopted him real quick! Remember Ed, He's in many more pictures to come :)
Kolten was very intrigued...I think this was his first time seeing a live frog.
touching Ed
and of course EVERYTHING still goes in the mouth, so he thought he should taste his finger after touching Ed
Holding Ed. He wasn't scared a bit. Total boy
This little guy next to Kolten is actually MY cousing. He is also 4 months OLDER than kolten :)
remember ED?? She really did adopt him...
Diggin in the rocks is kolten's FAVORITE thing to do. (notice ED??)
And it wouldn't be a true trip if we didn't fall asleep on Grandpa's lap...
Aunt ABbie and Britlyn in front of abbie's school. It was the homecoming parade...
Uncle Kaydon throwing Britlyn some candy. He's number 24. He's barely in the picture haha
Thanks uncle kaydon for the candy. You can see kaydon better now...
and of course he loves to eat dirt
Did I mention she LOVED ED!
watching the Homecoming game with grandpa
Of course we spent countless hours up at the horses.
Kolten grandma duwel and cousin nash at the park
Aunt Erin was so awesome to take him down the slide :) He loved it
Tada!!
Swinging with granpda duwel
Britlyn absolutely LOVES baby Lily!
Here are some more of my cousins. Kolten loved having all the attention from the boys!!
and here is Britlyn with kate abbie and cameron. more of my cousins
This is a funny picture! I couldn't get one with these 3 looking at me, and I have NO idea what Britlyn is doing. But this is baby nash. a cousin on the duwel side
Sisters. Chelsie abbie and me after the movie
It was a girls night at the movie. I love how she is trying to pose like them :)
We went to the fall carnical at the football field. She had such a blast. this is the cakewalk
roping! True cowgirl :)
Barrel racing
She got to pick a pumpkin and the paint it.
Aunt Abbie helped to speed up the process :)
The final product (remember this pumpkin for later pics)
trying to chase the pigs and pull the tags off them. Poor abbie couldn't run while holding Britlyn. it was sure funny though
corn maze
Remember that pumpkin? She put it to bed and gave it a hat! Gosh I love this girl :)
We has such a fun time in utah and can't wait to go back. We sure missed daddy though! We sure do appreciate him staying home and working hard to support us so we can play at grandma and grandpa's! Your the best daddy!


No comments:
Post a Comment