Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 24, 2009

17 weeks


i thought I would post a picture of the belly! it still looks like a have a big pooch I think but this was taken about 16 weeks. Im a little over 17 now but anyway, that's about it! we get to find out what we are having on May 7th and i am so excited! i can't wait to find out and i just hope it cooperates so that luke will be able to be there when we find out! It is moving along quite fast though! i can't believe im almost half way done! So far this has been a pretty easy pregnancy and I am feeling the baby move so that is always assuring! anyway, we'll post more pics later as the belly grows! I didn't do that well with taking pics when i was pregnant with britlyn so hopefully i can document this one a little better!

8 comments:

The Maughan's said...

I love the belly !!

Casie said...

Cute!!!

WINSTON AND JENN said...

You have the cutest prego belly...Half way there-YEAH!!!

Carly said...

Hmmm...are you pushing your belly out? You don't look half that big in real life. Maybe you are sucking it in all the time? hehe. Love the pic

Anonymous said...

nope that's about what it looks like just standing there normal! the angle does make it look bigger though i think! you never see me anyway so how would you know how big it is!! sometimes i do suck it in though cuz i am at that fat stage where i don't look pregnant, just fat! thanks though

Karalee Ann said...

Cute Belly!!

Alison said...

I think you look totally pregnant!! Not because I think you look at all fat, but because you were so stinkin' tiny before that the little one has no where else to go. You look absolutely cute and prego!

Tyler & Laura said...

Cute!! Isn't it crazy how fast this second pregnancy goes by?? It's nuts! I can't WAIT to hear what you're having...I'm thinking boy!