2. Who was with you? Luke of course
3. What was your first reaction? Well i took it and then got in the shower cuz I didn't dare look at it! Then when i got out i decided i better look and when i saw it I yelled for luke to come in. I kinda thought...No way, are you serious??
4.What was your husband's reaction? well luke was a little more shocked than me. He smiled when he saw it and then just went and layed down on the bed for like an hr and stared at the ceiling! haha
5. Who was the first person you told? I told my friend Katie cuz she had just happened to call around the same time so i couldn't hold it in and then we didn't tell anyone till we went home a few weeks later and then we told our families. We wrapped baby clothes and gave them all something to open!
6. Were the pregnancies planned? Yes! and i don't think we could have planned it any better!
7. Was everyone happy for you? Yes
8. What was the sex? GIRL!!
9. What was the nursery theme/colors? not sure of a theme but its purple! It took me so long to get around to painting her room but that was cuz we lived in an apt. once we bought a house i painted it and I love it!
9. What was the nursery theme/colors? not sure of a theme but its purple! It took me so long to get around to painting her room but that was cuz we lived in an apt. once we bought a house i painted it and I love it!10. Did anyone throw a shower for you? Oh ya! We actually had an open house cuz we didn't dare have one before she was born cuz they weren't super sure she was a girl the whole time! so we had one after she was born and it was alot of fun cuz then everyone could see her! My aunts gave me one in delta!
12. How much weight did you gain? I gained like 40 pounds ahhhh 

13. Did you get stretch marks? yes i did but not till a few weeks before i had her!
14. Did you crave anything crazy?umm i didn't really have any crazy cravings but i always wanted boiled eggs and little debbie chocolate peanut butter bar things!
15. Who or what got on your nerves the most? I had the most sensitive nose! I could smell ANYTHING from a mile away! And potato chips were the worst smelling thing! they smelled like rotten stinky feet to me! I couldn't be around potato chips. It was really annoying how sensitive my nose was though!
16. Where were you when you went into labor? Luckily I was back in delta after the long trip to phoenix to get luke! We were just trying to get the house ready for her to come so we were shampooing carpets! I didn't really know i went into labor though till my mom came over and told me i was! haha
17. Did you have any complications? Not one! we were very blessed!
18. Did your water break? Not on its own...the doctor broke it for me
19. Who drove you to the hospital? Luke did. thank goodness
20. Did you go early or late? I was 3 days early
21. Who was in the room? Luke, my mom, his mom, and chelsie
22. Did you video tape it? Yes we did! People think its weird but Im glad we did!
23. Did you have any pain medication? yes and it was so enjoyable after I got it! I could relax and actually function! My epideral was perfect too cuz it took the pain away but i could still feel my legs and move them, I could still feel pressure and a few times I could feel pain but not alot! it was perfect!
24. Did you have a c-section or natural? Vaginal
25. What was your reaction to the birth? It was AMAZING!! I cried, and cried, and then cried some more! I couldn't believe what was happening and that I was actually holding OUR baby! It was so surreal and I loved EVERY second of it! but...I was glad it was over! :) 
26. How big was the baby? 7 lbs 1 oz, 20 inches
26. How big was the baby? 7 lbs 1 oz, 20 inches
27. What was the baby's full name? Britlyn Alli Duwel
28. Did your husband cry? Yes
29. When is the next one coming? You'll have to wait and see :)
30. If you could would you do it all over again? You bet! I loved every minute of being pregnant. I can't wait to do it again!
I now tag Laura, Katie Roberts, and cassie


2 comments:
I have seen this tag on a couple of blogs, so I'm glad you tagged me cuz I wanted to do it - it's fun to reminisce about the little ones, ya know? I like reading these posts because moms across the world can unite. There is something in your story that everyone will have in common. :)
I enjoyed reading your little tag-and then to my surprise...my name was at the end tagging me to do it as well!! My only question is....do I do both my kids? Oh, this will take FOREVER!!!! I promise to do it soon!! Thanks.
Post a Comment