Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Maybe I should feed her more!!

Pretty teeth! She blinked on this picture!
She was trying to show me her tongue. once again...she blinked
Showing me all the crayons that are on her tongue
She had wiped some of them off her chin befor i could finally get a decent picture where her eyes weren't shut
and here is all the crayons and the little pieces she bit and spit out!
So today I was in painting Britlyn's bathroom cupboard and she was in and out of there talking to me and then she'd go into the living room and watch spirit and then she'd come back and talk to me some more. Well after a while she hadn't come in to check on me but i figured she just got lost in the movie. Well she eventually made her way in and she had a handful of crayons. I acknowledged that she had them and then I looked up at her face and instantly busted out laughing. She had eaten the ends off her crayons and it was all over her face and she had very colorful teeth! She knows this is a no no and that's why she does it. she doesnt really EAT them she just usually bites them off and spits em out cuz one time i told her not to. so now she thinks its funny! Anyway, She gave me a look like what in the world is so funny and then it looked like she was going to cry! So i stopped laughing and took her in the living room and asked her to show me where all her crayons were. I wasn't so sure I really wanted to see what kind of mess I was in for but it wasn't TOO bad. just a few crayons with missing tops! haha. Here are a few pictures of the crayons in her teeth! She's a character!

No comments: